Ribbing. Dark blue
The minimum purchase step is 0.2 m.
Made of GOTS certified cotton and GOTS certified in the production process.
* The actual colors of the fabrics may differ from the colors in the picture.
** Photos: Tygdrömmar, Killu Disain.
The purpose of the GOTS standard is to define worldwide recognized requirements. It is desired to ensure the textiles are organic from harvesting raw materials to environmentally and socially responsible production. The label gives the end-user reliable assurance.
* cotton is grown organically (no pesticides used, grown to avoid environmental pollution);
* production has been carried out in accordance with social standards (no child labor, no decent wages and no decent working conditions);
* Production takes place without environmental pollution. Avoiding the use of harmful production chemicals, seeking ways to conserve water and energy in the factory;
* Production plants are under strict control. Once a year the certificate is renewed and paid for;
* the final product does not contain any residues.
|composition||96% organic cotton, 4% lycra|
|care||Prewash in 40°C|
|Shrinking||5% shrinking may occur with first wash|